Write at least 900 words. Include your [word count] at the end.
NOTE: “I will discuss” is NOT a thesis statement, because it does not make an argument. You need to share your conclusions about this topic with your reader.
Feel free to write your introduction (and conclusion) last, after you have decided what your conclusions are.
Use your thesis statement as a “map” for the rest of your essay. Keep in mind that every paragraph in your essay should have a purpose. That purpose is proving the argument you make in your thesis statement.
5) Second paragraph: For BBE#1, your second paragraph should discuss immigrants’ roles as industrial workers. Your second paragraph should focus solely on this topic. The rule is: one topic per paragraph, and the job of your second paragraph in this essay is to educate the reader on immigrants as industrial workers. Work in at least one direct quote of 15 words or fewer from the relevant section of Chapter 19. See the model here http://www.irwinator.com/120/citations-online-fa16.htm for how to introduce a direct quote. Include page reference(s) for all of the information from the book that you include in your second paragraph, both direct quotes AND indirect quotes.
Rule #1: Each paragraph in your essay must provide evidence and support for your thesis.
Rule #2: New topic = new paragraph.
6) Third paragraph: For BBE#1, your third paragraph should discuss immigrants as urban dwellers. Work in at least one more direct quote of 15 words or fewer. Include page reference(s) for all of the information from the book in your third paragraph.
7) Fourth paragraph: For BBE#1, your fourth paragraph should give examples of anti-immigrant bias and discuss why some old-stock Americans responded so negatively to the New Immigrants. Work in at least one more direct quote of 15 words or fewer. Include page reference(s) for all of the information from the book in your fourth paragraph.
8) Fifth, sixth, seventh paragraphs (as needed): Remember Rule Number 1. Remember Rule Number 2. If you can’t figure out how a paragraph supports your thesis, delete the paragraph.
9) Last paragraph (conclusion): For BBE#1 and all of your essays in this class, your final paragraph should be a summary of your main points in the essay. NEVER introduce new evidence in your conclusion. Feel free to write your introduction and conclusion last. Feel free to reword your introduction and restate your thesis as your essay’s conclusion.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.