Please answer the following questions:
1. What is the impact of the DNP-prepared healthcare systems leader on the healthcare systems of today?
2. How do you anticipate integrating this role into your current or future career?
3. In your opinion, what is needed for successful professional identity formation in DNP students to achieve healthcare system leadership roles after graduation?
Part II: For Case Study Students
· Please hear state your practice question in PICOT format to start. Please use the bullet points below as headings, bold the questions as headings, and respond separately to each question. Every week, please answer each bullet point.
In overweight adult patients in a primary care clinic, what is the impact of implementing the American Heart Association Diet and Lifestyle recommendations, compared to standard care, on body weight in 8-10 weeks?*****
· Discuss best practices for implementing evidence-based practice guidelines with citations and matching references sufficient to support your discussion.
· Discuss strategies for overcoming barriers in implementing evidence-based practice with citations and references to support strategies.
· Discuss your formative evaluation plan to check intervention fidelity.
· In Week 2, your formative evaluation plan reveals a few staff did not implement the evidence-based intervention as intended. What is your next step?
· In your simulated Case Study, some staff state, “I am too busy” or “I do not see a need for change since the ‘way we have always done it’ works fine.” How will you address this?
· You identify that stakeholders were not included in the project planning meetings and are resisting change. How will you work with these stakeholders to turn their resistance into support?
· Thinking about a live implementation, are there additional resources that may be necessary for a successful implementation? If so, what are those resources?
Class, each week, when you share your implementation progress, successes, challenges, and barriers, your classmates may be feeling the same way, or have experienced a similar situation and can share their experiences as well.
Your post will be checked in Turnitin for plagiarism. Responses should be a minimum of 350 words, scholarly written, APA formatted, and referenced. A minimum of 3 references are required (other than your textbook).
****Weeks 2-9: Implementation: Project participants will follow the American Heart Association Diet and Lifestyle recommendations guidelines, that focus on knowing how many calories an individual should be eating and drinking to maintain body weight and aiming for at least 150 minutes of moderate physical activity or 75 minutes of vigorous physical exercise (or an equivalent combination of both) each week. As a formative evaluation, the DNP student will call participants weekly to reinforce them to follow the diet and lifestyle recommendations, audit the smartphone Fitbit app, track their usage, and answer any questions. The DNP student will meet with staff weekly to discuss questions and concerns with calorie and activity tracking and offer support for the program. The DNP student will collect participants’ compliance data with app and tracker usage during each phone call.***
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.