Peer Review Questions for Project 3
Answer the following questions for your peer. Each number must be completely answered (do not skip a question). You should have an answer to the question and an explanation. . Otherwise, you will be counted absent for two days.
1. Describe your favorite thing about this essay.
2. How does the author of the essay introduce the phenomenon (the topic)? For example, does the author describe the phenomenon in the introduction? How? Explain why you think this introduction is successful or not.
3. Does the author do a good job of getting the audience’s attention in the introduction? Explain why you think yes or no.
4. What is the thesis of this essay? Does it contain all 4 required parts? (1-the word popular or a synonym, 2-the word international or a synonym, 3-the word because, and 4-a reason why this phenomenon is popular).
Explain whether you think the thesis is strong and clear or not.
5. How well does the author organize the body paragraphs? For example, does each body paragraph contain one topic that includes information from the primary source and sometimes information from the secondary sources? Explain one thing the author can improve on in the body paragraph organization.
6. Are there any body paragraphs that only contain information from the secondary source(s)? If yes, explain which body paragraph it is and suggest one way to fix the problem. If no, explain how the author managed to keep control of the essay. For example, explain that the author always introduces the topic and explains it before they use a source.
7. Does the author use pictures or videos? Explain whether you think these pictures or videos are adding positive value to the essay or not.
8. Are the pictures or videos the correct size (1/8 of a page) and formatted correctly (no extra space before or after the video)? If no, explain which ones are causing a problem.
9. When you read the essay, do you feel that the author is writing for an audience of people who enjoy the topic or phenomenon? For example, if the phenomenon is a song, is the essay talking to people who love music? Explain why you think the author is successful or not at reaching their specific audience.
10. Does the author include a conclusion that summarizes and explains the argument about why this phenomenon is so popular internationally? What is the best part of the conclusion? Explain what makes that the best part and suggest one change or one thing that can be added to the conclusion that will improve it.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.