1. Andrew believes the honor roll students at his school have an unfair advantage in being assigned to the math class they request. He asked 500 students at his school the following questions: “Are you on the honor roll?” and “Did you get the math class you requested?” The results are shown in the table below:
|Honor roll||Not on honor roll||Total|
|Received math class requested||215||125||340|
|Did not get math class requested||80||80||160|
Help Andrew determine if all students at his school have an equal opportunity to get the math class they requested. Show your work, and explain your process for determining the fairness of the class assignment process.
2. Tamara is reviewing recent orders at her deli to determine which meats she should order. She found that of 1,000 orders, 450 customers ordered turkey, 375 customers ordered ham, and 250 customers ordered neither turkey nor ham. Based on this data, how many of the next 1,000 customers will order both turkey and ham? Show your work, and use complete sentences.
3. Sherry missed the lesson on normal distribution and needs to do her homework. Explain to Sherry how to use the mean and standard deviation of a normal distribution to determine the top 7% of the population.
4. Andria wants to conduct an experiment to determine whether a new medication is effective in reducing swelling. Explain to Andria the best sampling method, what statistics she should study, and what conclusions she can draw from the experiment.
5. Carlisle conducted an experiment to determine if the there is a difference in mean body temperature for men and women. He found that the mean body temperature for a sample of 100 men was 97.9 with a population standard deviation of 0.57 and the mean body temperature for a sample of 100 women was 98.6 with a population standard deviation of 0.55.
Assuming the population of body temperatures for men and women is normally distributed, calculate the 99% confidence interval and the margin of error for the mean body temperature for both men and women. Using complete sentences, explain what these confidence intervals mean in the context of the problem.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.