Week 3 Assignment
1. Describe what type of data analysis would use linear correlation coefficients and line of best fits. Describe the benefits of comparing to a line of best fit. (10 points)
2.Raw data is found in the excel file titled “STA322 Week 3 Data – Tab Line of Best Fit.” Calculate the linear correlation coefficient of that data and describe what that information provides. Find the slope and y intercept and list the line of best fit. Take Microsoft Excel and graph this line of best fit, using the “trend” function. Determine how you will implement the results you received to improve the data, base it on a scenario for your career. (30 points)
3. Express the likelihood given as a probability between 0 and 1 for the following (20 points):
a. The Weather Channel stated that we have a 75% chance of being hit by the hurricane.
b. I have a 22% chance of winning the Sweepstakes.
c. When playing Yahtzee, I can roll 1 die and I need a 4. What are my chances?
d. The gender of the new baby being a girl.
4. A survey was taken at a K-6th grade school. Do you have enough time at lunch? Given the table below, answer the following questions (20 points):
If b represents the event of selecting a response from a boy, find P(Ђ).
Find the probability that the selected answer was made by a girl or was answered no.
If g represents the event of selecting a response from a girl, find P (ḡ).
Find the probability that the selected answer was made by a boy and answered yes.
5. Find the number of ways that 6 Discussion responses can be ordered by calculating 6! (5 points)
6. Find the number of ways that the 5 children can line up to go to recess by calculating 5! (5points)
Use Permutations or Combinations on the next 3 examples:
7. If you are allowed to use numbers 1 – 20 and need to choose the passcode of an exact 4 digit code, how many possibilities are there? (10 points)
8. If there are 25 students in the class and we need to select a President and Secretary for our meetings, how many possibilities are there? (10 points)
9. In playing a card game, I am dealt 6 cards, how many possibilities are there for my hand? (10 points)
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.