Topic: Critical Reflection Assignment
Format/Length: 400 Words | APA Format | MUST USE AT LEAST 2 OF THE ATTACHED COURSE RESOURCES!!!
Due: Friday, December 3, 2021
Info: Please see the attached assignment details, previous assignments, and course resources.
Critical Reflection Assignment Summary
Step 1: Capture your topic. Take a moment to think about what you identify as one of the most meaningful, relevant lesson presented in the course readings or supporting materials, for Weeks 7 and 8. Select a 1-2 sentence direct quotation from the applicable learning resources that references, in a germane way, the issue, idea or concept key to that lesson. This quote will become the prompt for your Critical Reflection composition. That is, it will be a focal point of your composition, representing what you identify as an important takeaway that you hope others in class will consider as a deeply important truth or lesson of this class. To support deep reflections on the topic, and the writing of the composition, the quotation should be relevant to a topic you can tie directly to your own (or others’) experiences, observations, and critical reasoning. It should also be something you are willing to think critically about and are willing to discuss through the writing of this composition.
Step 2: Write your reflection composition. Once you have identified the quotation prompt that will anchor your reflection, place it at the top of your composition, below the title. Follow the quote by a line space. On the next line begin the body of your composition. In 300 to 400 words (in meaningful, well organized paragraphs) defend your belief that there is an important truth or lesson, relevant to this course, to be gleaned from this quotation. Essentially, your job is to clarify what the lesson to be learned is and to then strongly (and thoughtfully) defend why you think the lesson is vital.
To help you think about your topic and to write a well-organized composition, consider (and answer) these questions:
· What truth or lesson is being communicated by this quote?
· Why is this truth or lesson so important?
· How do your, or others, experiences and observations relate to and support this truth or lesson?
· In what ways does this lesson make logical sense to you?
· In what ways does this lesson make emotional sense to you?
· How might this lesson be relevant to your, or others’, life, and career?
· Why do some fail to live as if this truth or lesson were important?
· Why might some suggest this truth or lesson is not important?
· How would you defend the truth of this lesson from those who disagree and believe the lesson is not important?
· What can we do (at an individual, community, or society) to make this truth or lesson better recognized or practiced?
In the writing of your composition, present your answer to these questions in a sequence of well-developed paragraphs (not bullet points).
You are encouraged to be creative in your reflections. Your reflections may include, when pertinent, links to media, pictures, or other supporting resources.
Step 3: Write a Discussion Question that Would Prompt Further Dialog on the Topic. End your reflection composition with a line space and then post a single, relevant, provocative, open-ended question that you believe would prompt further debate and reflection by readers on the topic addressed in your composition.
Step 4: Give Your Reflection a Title. Be sure to give your assignment a relevant, catchy but professional title. The title should be something creative that sparks other learners to want to read your reflection. Your title should be like a creative, but good headline. The title should be placed at the top of Page 1 of the document.
Formatting: Prepare your Critical Reflection composition according to the following guidelines –
· Structure your composition utilizing APA style (7th Edition); this includes heading, in-text citations, reference page, and general composition format (1-inch margins, double-spaced, appropriately sized sans serif or serif fonts – e.g., 12 Times Roman, etc.). The title of the composition should be correctly placed at the top of the page.
· Post the quote at the top of the composition, following the title line, as instructed above. Use proper in-text citation techniques. Once the quote is presented, begin the body of the composition on the next line, as directed above.
· At the end of your composition, insert a line break and then present your proposed discussion question.
· Submit as a single document in either Microsoft Word, PDF, or RTF format.
· Your final Critical Reflection composition should be approximately 400 words (excluding the quote and the reference page)
· Title: 2 points
· Quote: 8 points
· Critical Reflection: 20 points
· Discussion Question: 10 points
· Writing mechanics (grammar, spelling, formatting, references): 10 points
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.