Act as a team member preparing the RFP to send to the chosen vendors, your assignment should include the following:
A. A brief introduction identifying the type of technology or system you are seeking.
B. Prepare a written overview of your healthcare organization for the vendor, and include:
1. A description of your environment to include services and/or programs offered
2. Key statistics (e.g. inpatient discharges and/or outpatient visits for the most recent fiscal year or any other statistics that may be applicable to the project)
3. Major information systems already in use including any information systems related to the purchase of this technology (since an interface may be required)
4. A brief description of departments that will use the technology you plan to purchase
5. Any projects underway at your facility that may be related to the purchase of this technology (e.g. purchasing a document imaging system in conjunction with the implementation of an Electronic Health Record (EHR)
6. Any other information that may help the vendor to better understand your organization
C. Prepare the scoring tool that your organization will use to compare technologies from the vendors you are choosing between. The tool must include:
1. Functional requirements which are details about how you want the technology to perform to make your work process as efficient as possible; also called end-user requirements
2. Technical requirements which should address:
1. The technology’s platform
2. Interfacing requirements
3. HIPAA security requirements
4. Back-up/recovery requirements
5. Any other technology-related requirements that must be addressed
3. Description of the method of scoring the technologies against each other.
D. Provide a concluding statement summarizing this project.
E. Identify a minimum of two credible vendors for the technology that you have chosen and state your rationale for selecting these vendors. These will be the two vendors to which you are theoretically sending the RFP.
1. Provide information on the vendor background, generally from the vendor website. Examples of information that may be obtained include:
§ Number of years in business
§ Annual sales (in $)
§ Percent of revenue used for Research and Development
§ Number of clients using the vendor’s system
§ List of clients that may be used as references (as appropriate)
*You do not need to call the vendor for information; obtain what you can from other sources.
2. Using the “KLAS” database, compare 3-5 performance indicators of your choice on each vendor identified and document the comparison. Explore the overall scores, report card and trending data, any awards received, how they compare with competitors, etc. Compare and contrast, and discuss and analyze your findings. If KLAS does not have information on your vendor, please make note of that.
F. Assignment Logistical Requirements:
a. Submit final Literature Review document separately
b. Paper should be greater than 10 pages, but no more than 20 pages.
c. It should be doubled spaced
d. Font: Times New Roman
e. Font size: 12
f. Include a cover page
g. Include a reference page to list your sources in APA style
Be sure to follow the Grading Rubric as you develop your paper.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.