Read the attached material and answer questions.
Due in 12 hours!
1. How does Max Weber define “domination?”
2. At the beginning of Chapter III in Volume 1, Weber lists four ways in which the members of an administrative staff may be “bound to obedience to their superiors,” but then dismisses one of them on the grounds that it results “in a relatively unstable situation.” Which one is that?
3. Weber defines authority as “legitimate domination,” and sees claims to legitimacy as being based on three possible grounds, each of which gives rise to a distinct type of authority. Be ready to name these three types of authority, and/or to state what Weber defines each of them as “resting on.”
4. Weber opens his discussion of “legal authority with a bureaucratic administrative staff” by listing eight “fundamental categories of rational legal authority.” These can be thought of as practices or characteristics of organizations that define those organizations as bureaucratic. Of the eight organizational characteristics that Weber identifies, be ready to list at least four.
5. Weber follows this first list with a second list that identifies ten “criteria” according to which “individual officials” [that is, employees of a bureaucratic organization] “are appointed and function.” Whereas the first list identified defining characteristics of bureaucratic organizations, this second list can be thought of as defining characteristics of bureaucratic jobs. Of the ten job characteristics that Weber identifies, be ready to list five.
6. Several characteristics appear on both lists, thus serving as defining characteristics of both bureaucratic organizations and bureaucratic jobs. Be ready to list two.
7. Weber offers many examples of fields and organizations in which bureaucratic organization is applicable and/or is found. Be ready to list four, or to identify any or all of them.
8. In both volumes, Weber includes discussions of the virtues or advantages of bureaucratic organization. What does Weber consider to be the most important virtues or advantages of bureaucratic organization? What disadvantages, if any, does he associate with it.
9. Weber notes that bureaucratic organizations, and the holders of power within them, have a tendency to increase their power over time. What does Weber see as the major source of this growing power of bureaucratic officials and managers?
10. In addition to its impact on the power of managers and officials, Weber sees bureaucracy as having several additional social consequences. Be ready to list two.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.