The following table shows the number of marriages in a given State broken down by age groups and gender:
AGE at the time of the marriage
Less than 20
Use the table to answer questions (1) to (11).
1. Use the information in the table to fill in the blanks in the row and column totals.
2. How many people (male and female) got married in the State?
3. If a person that was married was randomly chosen, what is the probability that the person was a female less than 20 years old? Express your answer as a percent rounded to the nearest whole percent.
4. If a person that was married was randomly chosen, what is the probability that the person was a male less than 20 years old? Express your answer as a percent rounded to the nearest whole percent.5. If a person that was married was randomly chosen, what is the probability that the person was between the ages of 25 and 34? Express your answer as a percent rounded to the nearest whole percent.
6. Of the people over the age of 45 who got married, what percentage was female? What percentage was male? Express your answer as a percent rounded to the nearest whole percent.
7. Given that a person married was less than twenty years old, what is the probability that the person was male?
8. Given that a person married was female, what is the probability that the person was between the ages of 35 and 44?
9. If a person that was married was randomly chosen, what is the probability that the person was over the age of 45 or female?
10. If a person that was married was randomly chosen, what is the probability that the person is male and between the ages of 25 and 34?
11. Describe two events, A and B, which are mutually exclusive for the number of marriages in the State. Calculate the probability of each event, and the probability of A or B occurring.
12. Go to the state of Michigan’s website (http://michigan.gov) and search on “Vital Statistics”. Here you will find several categories containing interesting statistics about the state of Michigan. • Which statistic or statistics from the website do you find interesting? Explain why you find it interesting.• What information or “story” do the statistics tell you? Write 2-3 paragraphs summarizing the statistics.• Is there any information lacking that might make the statistic more meaningful? Why or why not?
There are data that give the relative frequency probabilities of various types of accidents (such as being killed by lightning, by a shark bite, or by falling airplane debris).
Choose two types of fatal accidents and research the relative frequency probabilities of each. Compare and discuss your findings. Were you surprised by the results? Why or why not?Your answers should be a minimum of three complete sentences. Be sure to include your references.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.