Prior to beginning work on this assignment,
· Watch the 1-hour documentary, In Money We Trust? (Links to an external site.)
· Read Chapters 1 through 6 of Money: How the Destruction of the Dollar Threatens the Global Economy—And What We Can Do About It.
Steve Forbes is an expert on the global economy, monetary policy, and politics, and for this assignment, you will have the opportunity to dissect and analyze both his Money book and the In Money We Trust? documentary. Through a written analysis, you will explore the importance of a sound money system.
It is suggested you watch the documentary first to gain insight on some of the basic concepts. Next read the book and answer the questions in sequence. Answer each of the questions noted in each section below. Each section should be approximately one page in length with a total paper length of five to six pages. Be sure to analyze and write in your own words; do not just use quotes to make your points. Additionally, judge the importance of a sound money system and assess the value of Steve Forbes’s conclusion in using the gold standard.
Section 1: Chapter 1: How We Got Here
· What are Forbes’s reasons for the housing bubble and how it related to the Federal Reserve Bank’s policies?
· What does a weak dollar mean and what issues may come of it?
· What one other concept or idea stood out to you in Chapter 1?
Section 2: Chapter 2: What Is Money
· Why must money be stable?
· What is Forbes’s prediction of Bitcoin?
· This was noted at the end of the chapter: “Money measures wealth, but it does not create it.” What does this statement mean?
Section 3: Chapter 3: Money and Trade
· What did Nixon do with the gold standard and what was the impact?
· What is Forbes’s view of trade deficits? Are his viewpoints good or bad?
· What one other concept or idea stood out to you in Chapter 3?
Section 4: Chapter 4: Money Versus Wealth; Chapter 5: Money and Morality
· What happens when the supply of money is increased?
· How can changes in monetary policy act as a system of communication?
· How are money and trust tied together?
· What one other concept or idea stood out to you in either Chapter 4 or 5?
Section 5: Chapter 6: The Gold Standard
· What is the gold standard and how might it work in the US?
· Why does Steve Forbes believe the gold standard should be brought back?
· What is your overall conclusion of Steve Forbes’s view of money?
The In Money We Trust? Documentary and Money Book Analysis paper
· Must be five to six double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
· Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
o For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
· Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)guide.
o Avoid over-dependence on direct quotes. Direct quotes are a great way to strengthen our assertions and provide support. However, be sure to avoid using excessive direct quotes in lieu of original thought. Direct quotes will not meet the requirement for analysis, application, and critical thinking. Please ensure to not overuse direct quote so that you can avoid losing points for this. Review the Integrating Research (Links to an external site.) resource from the Ashford Writing Center for additional guidance.
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.