1) Minimum 7 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: Minimum 1 page
Part 6: Minimum 2 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Advance Practicum III
´Topic: Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control
1. Describe the APRN role with Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control in Florida.
2. What is APRN scope and impact in drug abuse prevention and control
Part 2: Advance Practicum III
´Topic: Prescribe controlled substances in Florida
1. Adress why Florida was the last state in granted the privilege to prescribe controlled substances to APRNs.
2. DEscribe 2 advantages to Florida by including the APRNs in the prescription drug monitoring program
Part 3: Advance Practicum III
´Topic: Midlevel practitioners in Florida
1. Who are the midlevel practitioners in Florida?
2. How the new privilege to prescribe controlled substances affect midlevel practitioners scope
Part 4: Advance Practicum III
Topic: Prescriptive Authority
1. What are Federal regulations DEA that regulate the APRNs practice in Florida
2. What is the APRNs scope new of with the prescriptive authority
Part 5: Advance Practicum III
Topic: APRNs’ prescriptive authority
1. What can be the sanctions that APRNs can face if they violate prescriptive authority
2. What are the professional advantages of APRNs to prescribe drugs over other health professionals?
Part 6: ARNP certification application.
1. Which are the Family Advanced Practitioner Register Nurses (APRN) certification bodies in USA.?
– AANP www.aanpcert.org
– ANCC [email protected]
According to the certification body you selects:
2. Which are the application requirement?
3. Credits required from you graduated school
4. How many CEUs ?, from those which are mandatory?
5.) When can you apply?
6.) What is the passing test score?
7.) How much does the certification exam cost?
8.) How often NP recertification is due?
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.