Why Don’t I Listen Better by James Petersen
MUST BE IN APA FORMAT
I WILL NOT CHANGE AGREED UPON PAYMENT AMOUNT
MUST BE RETURNED BY 2:00 PM EST ON DUE DATE.
A Practical Book Review (PBR) is a way of responding to readings that requires the learner to interact with new ideas and techniques on several levels. Your PBR can be accomplished by thinking of four action words: Summarize, Respond, Reflect, and Act. Use the following headings and details to satisfactorily complete the review. This Review is to be completed as explained in these instructions/rubric and is due according to the Course Schedule.
In your own words, summarize what you have read by boiling down the book into a 1 page brief summary. Do not copy and paste from the text, a website, or student sample──this is plagiarism! Prove that you comprehend the material by writing a brief, comprehensive summary. SUMMARIZE! is not a commentary with reflection or a rehearsing of the text’s Table of Contents; rather, it is a gut-level, insightful “précis” of the longer, more elaborate book. It should provide a clear, no-nonsense overview of the material.
In this section’s closing transition, pitch a convincing “So What?! to the reader. The “So What?!” argument should clearly and concisely explain what makes it a good-read. Short quotations or paraphrases are acceptable, but they should not be more than 1-2 sentences and properly cited (see Please Note). Do not reference any other sources in your summary. Do not use first or second person; be a reporter and give clear, concise facts.
What parts of this book are about your growth and development in the midst of relationships? You will remember almost nothing you have read unless you make this critical, personal connection. Be transparent and get vulnerable with your answer! Relate a personal life episode that the text triggered in your memory. Relate your story in first person, describing action; quote exact words you remember hearing or saying and/or the non-verbals on display in the memory. Conversely, this is your chance to tell your present story (i.e., the “Me I See NOW”) and make new ideas your own through a practical learning activity designed for you!
More specifically, in light of seeking to be and become more like Christ in a specific relational context, be attentive to a word, phrase, or concept that informs the description of the “Me I See NOW”. Keep the RESPOND! section within the scope of 1 page. Again there is no need to reference any other source unless you are citing Scripture. If a verse is cited, then a brief explanation should be included to inform the reader (i.e., brief explanation: verse location and translation).
Review notes made while reading the book. What new questions or “ah ha” moments popped up for you after reading the book? As it relates to growing in favor with God and others, what insight(s), technique(s), word pictures(s), and tool(s) are you seeing for the first time?
More specifically, how do these fresh notions relate to the development of the “Me I Want to See SOON” in this specific relational context? Keep the REFLECT! section within the scope of 2 pages. Again, there is no need to reference any other source. If a verse is cited, then a brief explanation should be included to inform the reader (i.e., brief explanation: verse location and translation).
So what are you going to DO about it anyway? Consider the following:
· In light of your aspiration to be and become more like Christ, what insights, techniques, and/or supporting relationships are needed to secure and support “Becoming the Me I Want to Be” in this specific relational context?
· More specifically, which particular insights, techniques, and/or supporting relational activities will you apply immediately to begin growing in favor with God in this specific relational context? Dig deep and dig up significant contributions to strengthen an action plan. Integrate these contributions as you concisely point out small measurable steps needed to achieve your goal. Explain why this strategy is needed now. Keep the ACT! section within the scope of 2 pages. As emphasized, there is no need to reference any other source. If Scripture(s) is cited, make sure to inform the reader regarding your use of a particular verse (i.e., brief explanation: verse location and translation abbreviation).
Your grade on this Review depends on the manner in which you address each of these four dimensions in graduate level fashion and according to the appropriate research writing guidelines of this class.
· A Title Page, typed and double-spaced in 12 pt Times New Roman font, appropriate headings, parenthetical citations, and a References List page are the minimum format requirements. Do not include an Abstract, Introduction, or Conclusion.
· Title page Running head construction: (e.g., Running head: TITLE ALL CAPS and the page number at right margin). Title of paper should be truncated in the title page Running head — no longer that 50 characters/spaces.
o Click into the first page header and check the Different First Page setting. This setting creates the necessary Running head on subsequent pages which only uses the title in ALL CAPS with continuing pagination.
· You must use the headings provided as your main headings and any sub-headers deemed necessary.
· Provide the complete reference citation for the text being summarized on a References’ page in compliance with current APA standards. This means you need to be aware of how and when you use periods, spacing, italics, capitalization style, edition, use or non-use of issue number, etc. Do not simply “copy and paste” the reference from an electronic source. Always construct the required reference entry or you may lose points for repeated mistakes.
Make sure to correctly format the file name of the doc./docx. document and avoid losing easy points. For example, if Adrian Rogers submitted a Practical Book Review of the Petersen text, he would save the .doc or .docx file as: PACO500_PBR_Petersen+AR Do not use text, pages. or pdf. files.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.