-Each answer should use the following formula (Assertion, Evidence, Commentary). -First, make an assertion (a statement in your own words that posits the point you want to make). This can be 1-2 sentences.
-Then, cite from the text a quote that supports your assertion. Quotes must have proper MLA in-text citations which is author’s last name and page number. Ex. “Stand up, children” (Sophocles 711). If author is unknown use the title of the text; i.e.. (Gilgamesh 105).
-Finally, justify the quote by explaining in your own words how it supports the assertion. This should be at least two sentences.
Here is an example of what an answer might look like if the question were as follows:
Example Question: As is common in many ancient epics, women play an extremely important role in the development of plot and in shaping the actions of the male characters. Give one example of an important female role in The Epic of Gilgamesh.
Example Answer: Although a minor character in the story, the prostitute Shamhat plays a very important role in the epic tale. They ask her to give of herself to tame the wild beast Enkidu and she does so without hesitation. The hunter take Shamhat to Enkidu and tells her to “open your embrace, open your embrace, let him take your charms!” (Gilgamesh 103). By doing so, she tames Enkidu. As a result, the wild beasts no longer welcome him and he must then turn to Gilgamesh as a friend. Thus, Shamhat’s actions set-up the action for the rest of the epic tale.
This was just a sample question. The Actual 10 questions from which you can choose begin on the next page!
1. According to Augustine, conversion is rarely a conscious act or an act of will. Rather, it is something that one comes to unconsciously through life experiences. Explain how he shows this idea through his work, Confessions.
2. In Book IX of Confessions, Augustine eulogizes his mother with a kind of moral biography, adding further dimension to the record of his own life and showing the spiritual perfection he discovered at her urging. Give an example from this section and explain how she influenced his eventual return to Christianity.
3. Dante was the leader of the Dolce stil novo (“sweet new style”), a poetic movement that explored the relations between earthy, secular love (love of people) and Divine Love (love of God). Give an example of this from Inferno. Cite from the text. Explain how that citation shows the similarities or differences of earthy love and Divine Love.
4. The triune (three-in-one) nature of Christian divinity- a single entity comprised of three aspects (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)- is the basis of structure and style in Dante’s poem. Give an example of the use of the triune (3 or a multiple of 3) in Dante’s poem.
5. Like The Canterbury Tales, one narrative path of The Inferno follows the embedded tales of characters, historical and legendary, who implore the narrator to report the truth to the living world. Give one example of a historical character that the narrator meets in Hell and explain the truth that they are imploring him to report.
6. From Chaucer’s knight down to the Wife of Bath’s knight, the warrior class was supposed to uphold the values of chivalry. Writers of medieval romance often connected moral duty and romance to the discipline of those seen as warriors. Give an example of this connection of duty and romance with the knights seen in Chaucer’s tales.
7. Medieval narrative tended toward allegorical storytelling that emphasized monolithic (one big) truth over subjective experience and broad moral lessons over individual knowledge. Give an example from Canterbury Tales that exhibits a moral lesson. You must explain the moral established by that tale.
8. A key theme of The Canterbury Tales as a whole-and at the center of many disputes on the road-is the notion of secular versus clerical authority. Give an example of this from either tale and explain
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.