Your research paper assignment is to write an 8-10 pg. double-spaced paper (i.e. including work cited page) on the topic of your choice. You must use 5 article sources from the Hip Hop Studies Reader that we have not read.
You must also integrate any of our class readings into your argument. Feel free to see me for help and/or possible outlines. It is standard format of 12 pt. font, Times New Roman, and one inch margins. Please put a title to your essay and center it on the page. Also put your name and our classroom information on the top-left corner of the page. Use MLA parenthetical citations.
Here are few things to keep in mind when writing your paper.
1) Introduction Central Idea and Thesis: The first paragraph should grab the reader’s attention. The thesis (i.e. what you will argue) is clearly stated. Show the reader why the topic matters.
2) Organization: The essay should be well-organized. One idea follows another in a logical sequence with clear transitions.
3) Understanding of Text: The essay should clearly lay out the main argument of the authors you are reading. Demonstrate a clear grasp of a difficult concept with a good example. Pay attention not simply to the content of the author’s argument but also the methods by which they address an issue.
4) Critical Evaluation of the Text: Critical evaluation is not always negative it can be positive. On the negative side you can briefly step outside a view and raise an objection to it from a different perspective. After raising an objection you may offer a response that tries to minimize the force of an objection. On the positive side you can try and extend someone’s view and apply it to a different situation or you could show why the argument is original or a good reminder or may point out various strengths in the author’s argument or approach. Whether you show limitations of a view or its strengths or both you must give reasons in support of your evaluations. Please try and give a sophisticated response to the text that is clear and demonstrates that you “got what he/she tried to say” and you critically thought about it.
5) Mechanics: Try and have few, if any, spelling, punctuation, organization, grammar or usage errors.
Problem Identification: Identify and thoroughly explore the issue and significant underlying issues. Capture the multi-faceted and dynamic nature of a complex issue.
Context and Assumptions: Considers integral contexts and background information, surfacing assumptions and address the ethical dimensions underlying the issue.
Data/Evidence: Demonstrate skill in search, selection, and source evaluation. Examine evidence and its source, question accuracy, relevance, and completeness. Demonstrate an understanding of how facts shape but may not confirm opinion.
Integration of Diverse Perspectives: Seek out, weigh and effectively integrate diverse, uncomfortable or contrary views. Analyze other positions in an accurate, nuanced, and respectful fashion.
Develops Own Perspective: Clearly present and justify your own position. Demonstrate ownership for constructing knowledge or framing original questions.
Conclusion: Identify, discuss, and extend conclusions and/or consequences. Considers ambiguities and raises questions.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.