Bank of America Annual Report and Quarterly Update
Tasks (3 – 5 pages)
1. Identify one (1) enterprise risk management disclosure and one (1) operational risk management disclosure from the Resource. Be specific as to page and section.
2. Describe the disclosure (a) and why you characterized as either enterprise or operational risk (b). You should refer to either (i) the text, or (ii) materials provided in class as points of reference.
3. Choose one (1) of the disclosures you reported on and give you assessment of its adequacy to the consumers of the report. Justify you assessment with at least one (1) specific argument.
Any business news feed, including but not limited to WSJ, Bloomberg, CNBC.
1. Select a story of interest to your colleagues in operational risk management.
2. Write a script for a “podcast” based on the story. This podcast would last 3-5 minutes, and should include:
a. The specific reference (publication, title, date, author).
b. Summary of the main point.
c. Why it is of interest to operational risk managers.
d. You own viewpoint: agree/disagree/neutral and why.
3. The best papers will be selected for presentation in class.
A History of the United States in Five Crashes (Nations)
Resources provided in class.
Tasks (5 – 7 Pages)
1. Imagine you are the CRO of an organization (bank, insurer, supply chain).
2. Identify two (2) crises from the Nations’ book. Briefly describe them.
3. Based on the two (2) selected, (a) how would your organization be impacted? (b) What could you have done to mitigate the impact? You should refer back to materials employed in class to support your mitigation strategy.
4. If you were Nations updating the book for a sixth crisis, what would it be: COVID, climate change, Cyber, other catastrophe(s)? Explain, and what two (2) lessons would you take away.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.