1) Minimum 5 full pages and 8 slides
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 8 Slides with Speaker notes
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 document per part
2)¨******APA norms (Mandatory)
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 16 references not older than 5 years
Minimum 3 references in part 1
Minimum 6 references in part 2
Minimum 3 references in part 3
Minimum 4 references in part 4
5) ***************Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
1) Describe a model that you might use to introduce a policy change of your choosing other than what you will address in the upcoming assignment.
2) Why is it relevant to this policy change?
3) How would you implement that model?
Purpose: you will create a slide presentation in which you will present information to support the passage of HR 5223.
Your presentation should put forth a convincing argument based on your research and should be designed as if you were addressing a group of legislators whose support you are trying to obtain.
Your slide and audio presentation must address:
1) A description of current risks that healthcare providers face from violence in the workplace.
2) Information from professional nursing associations which support your argument for minimizing the risk of violence in the healthcare setting.
3) Identification of a theoretical or regulatory model which would be applicable to the passage of HR 5223.
4) Identification of stakeholders who will benefit from the passage of HR 5223 and how they would benefit.
5) Potential barriers to passage of HR 5223 and how they can be overcome.
Topic: Employer and employee rights
1) Evaluate how the topic impacts your role as an advanced practice nurse.
2) What are the legal implications related to your role?
3) Analyze how understanding of the chosen topic will impact your future role as an advanced practice nurse.
Select a local or state health care policy or legislation that was enacted in the last 5 years (Florida). Then:
1) Summarize the policy or legislation.
2) Analyze at least one strength and one weakness of the policy or legislation.
3) Discuss the impact of the policy or legislation for all stakeholders, both providers and consumers.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.