Lab06 – Literature summary on Homology Modeling (50 pts)
The purpose of this assignment is to summarize and evaluate existing “literature” (or published material) in order to establish current knowledge on the subject of homology modeling of proteins. You can use the paper that I posted or use some other from the literature but do not forget to cite them.
What format should you use for the review?
A literature review of formal academic writing includes:
· It defines or identifies the general topic, provides an appropriate context for describing the available methods found in the literature.
· It summarizes individual studies or articles with as much or as little detail as each merits according to its comparative importance in the literature, remembering that space (length) denotes significance.
· You should not keep the title Body in your report but instead create different titles relative to the content.
· It summarizes major contributions of significant studies and articles to the body of knowledge under review, maintaining the focus established in the introduction.
· Identify at least two sources that could be useful for your summary. They may be news articles, non-review journal articles, websites, software, or any other material from the Internet. Write down the reference citation in a proper APA format.
To guide you, you will find 2 articles about homology modeling, and a very recent research (from 2016) on the modeling of Zika virus proteins.
Your summary should answer the following questions in the body:
1. Define Comparative/Homology Modeling.
2. Enumerate the steps in Comparative/Homology Modeling?
3. What tools/software are needed for each steps.
4. Draw or provide a flow chart of the steps involved in homology protein structure modeling. (you can use an image found online (cite the source) or draw it yourself.)
5. Which are the most commonly used homology-modeling tools/software/websites?
6. What does template structure mean?
7. Can we trust the models obtained blindly?
8. What are the possible applications of Comparative/Homology Modeling?
9. Discuss one example of a homology modeling study.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.