Presidential Debates talked about how to revive our domestic production and create jobs. Here are examples of three industries where the US domestic producers are losing, or outsourcing by moving productions overseas.
(1) Shrimp industry: about ninety percent of US shrimp consumption is imported from overseas. The domestic producers made complaints that are standard when a US producer faces foreign competition, and the US Department of Commerce has approved protective tariffs against shrimp imports. As a result, American consumers now will not be able to benefit from the lower cost of production from the low-cost shrimp producers from Asia or Latin America.
(2) The US imposed tariffs about 27 percent on lumber from Canada. You would think this would hurt Canadian lumber producers, and it did. But it also forced them to be more efficient, while the US lumbers produce at relatively inefficient mills. The result is that more US lumber mills have closed than Canadian ones.
(3) The Auto manufacturing states in the upper Midwest region such as Michigan, Wisconsin, and Ohio have turned into crucial battlegrounds during the election campaign. The US government accused China for unfairly subsidizing its car components industry, and then the US imposed tariff on car-parts imported from China. China retaliated with imposing import tariffs on other goods that it imports from the US. This dispute is currently being reviewed by WTO.
If you were an economic adviser to a Presidential Candidate, what would be your advice regarding trade, import tariff or quota, and how to revive the domestic production? In giving your answers, please refer to the above industries.
. As a guideline, each of the 10 points will be derived from the following:
1. Post your answer (350 words) to the posted DQ responding to the matter asked, instead of repeating the question or not attending to the question. Substantive answers include making comments using concepts found in the assigned reading materials or offering examples from your experience. Hence merely providing a brief “yes, I agree” or “no, I do not agree” postings are not adequate posts
2. Write in correct grammar; any errors will translate to a deduction in points.
3. Check for the spelling; any errors will deduct points.
4. Your responses must be substantive that include your own thoughts, supported with research (at least two external sources other than textbook, and you must quote these sources).
5. Offer a creative solutions in addition to the obvious socio-economic impacts of each topic, such as environment, politic, or other issues.
6. Offer a future recommendation or alternative options for the future with regard to the topic in question.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.