1. (TCO A) How do public-sector employees’ rights and interests differ from those of private-sector employees? (Points : 23)
2. (TCO A) People have tended to join unions for reasons that would appear to be, from their own viewpoints, extremely logical. Discuss the validity of this statement. (Points : 23)
3. (TCO C) What impact did the Great Depression have on the U.S. labor movement? (Points : 23)
4. (TCO E) The AFL-CIO and its leaders from the past help define the labor movement in the United States and help define where the union movement is today. How have the AFL-CIO (federation) national and local unions been involved politically? What impact has this had on unions and legislation passed? (Points : 23)
5. (TCO F) Wage issues are often the catalyst for a strike. Although the union is focusing on what it can get in terms of total income to the union member, management is looking at the impact of these costs on the total business picture. From a management perspective, defend what you would judge to be the most desirable arrangement for your organization. Consider the ability-to-pay approach and the comparative approach. Be sure to include other factors around the wage issue that might impact your decision. (Points : 23)
6. (TCO D) The increasing sophistication and enlightenment of modern top business executives in dealing with their subordinates has led to a state of affairs wherein managements today are more democratic than unions. Do you agree? Why or why not? (Points : 23)
7. (TCO G) If there had been no labor unions in this country in the past 30 years or so, the growth of employee benefits would perhaps have been only a small fraction of what it has actually been. Discuss. (Points : 23)
8. (TCO H) Ultimately, the role of an arbitrator in a grievance case is to decide the ase. Describe how factors such as past practice, fairness, and ethics affect an arbitrator’s decision in the case. Further, explain how arbitrators could be seen as scapegoats for the case. (Points : 23)
Question 9. 9. (TCO I) What are the pros and cons of state right-to-work laws? (Points : 26)
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.