1) Minimum 7 pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum of three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page
Part 1: minimum 2 pages
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 2 pages
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
The writing must be coherent, using connectors or conjunctive to extend, add information, or contrast information.
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Healthcare Policy
1. Discuss three advantages of collaborating with physician organizations when pursuing FPA legislation (Three paragraphs- One paragraph per each advantage)
2. Discuss three disadvantages of collaborating with physician organizations when pursuing FPA legislation (Three paragraphs- One paragraph per each disadvantage)
Part 2: Healthcare Policy
Academic freedom, or lack of freedom, is an important issue for nursing education. This bill is an example of both external and internal political factors and has implications for how academic organizations address free speech and academic freedom (Mason, et. al. 2021).
1. Why is it important for nurse educators to be aware of and understand the implications of policies that may affect nursing education? (One paragraph)
2. How can nursing educators influence health policy? (Two paragraphs)
Part 3: Health Promotion
Bullying prevention is a growing research field that investigates the complexities and consequences of bullying. There is also a complex relationship between bullying and suicide.
1. Describe three different resources for preventing bullying (Three paragraphs- One paragraph per each resource)
2. Describe three different resources for assisting children who have been bullied. (Three paragraphs- One paragraph per each resource)
Part 4: Pathophysiology
The student you are precepting asks about the difference between mitral regurgitation and mitral stenosis. She does not really understand the difference between the two disorders. How would you explain the following?
1. Describe two primary pathophysiologic differences between mitral stenosis and mitral regurgitation (One paragraph)
2. Distinguishing clinical manifestations of each of the two disorders and their underlying mechanisms (One paragraph)
3. Distinguishing underlying mechanisms of each of the two disorders (One paragraph)
Part 5: Pathophysiology
Digitalis (e.g., digoxin, Lanoxin) is often prescribed for patients with atrial fibrillation. A common precaution prior to digitalis administration is to take an apical pulse.
Based on your understanding of the mechanisms of atrial fibrillation
1. Why is taking a pulse by palpating the radial or other peripheral artery insufficient? (One paragraph)
If there is a difference between the apical pulse and the radial pulse
2. Discuss why the decision to administer or hold digitalis is based on the apical pulse rather than the radial or other peripheral pulse. In other words, why is the apical pulse considered “more accurate” in this situation? (Two paragraphs)
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.