For this project, you will select a state, national, or international policy in which the United States is involved to critically analyze, interview a stakeholder of the policy, perform substantial research on the impacted populations, evaluate the policy for ethical adherence, and ultimately advocate for or against the policy using research to support your claims. You are expected to communicate with a stakeholder through an interview, which you will complete during the course. Pieces of this interview should be used to guide your research and should be cited as support in your final analysis paper. The final submission should be in the form of a research-backed, persuasively written paper. Attach a transcript of a testimony you would give to an appropriate policymaking body, which should be a complete, but concise, synthesis of your recommendations.
** SELECTED POLICY : is the Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program (HRRP). The HRRP was established in 2012 under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). **
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
1. Summarize the policy that is the focus of your evaluation. Include in your summary the purpose of the policy, its scope and main points, its stakeholders and constituents, and its relation to other policies (if applicable).
2. Explain the development of the policy, considering policymakers and their political standing, timelines, and budget restrictions.
3. Explain your rationale for choosing the policy, using your research as support for your choice.
1. Determine the policy’s strengths and weaknesses in its ability to provide positive and/or negative change for its target population. Support your response with examples.
2. Assess the extent to which the policy meets the needs of its target population, using data to support your claims.
3. Explain any unintended impacts as a result of the policy. Consider populations, economics, and social or cultural factors in your response.
1. Evaluate the efficacy of the policy in addressing population needs without negatively impacting the target population or other populations.
2. Justify key areas of improvement that could better the policy, supported with evidence.
3. Recommend an appropriate policy improvement supported by your research.
4. Advocate for or against the policy in a concise, supported statement.
IV. Testimony: Draft a testimony transcript advocating for or against the policy, including any recommendations to improve the policy. Be sure to direct the testimony toward an appropriate policymaking body (e.g., a Senate committee).
Guidelines for Submission: Your final submission should be 8 to 10 pages in length (not including title, reference, or appendix pages) with a 3- to 5-page testimony attached as an appendix. Use 12-point Times New Roman font, double spacing, and the most recent APA standards for formatting and referencing.
Attached is the grading rubric and a sample of the required transcript.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.