IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. For Aristotle, thinking and knowing begin with
2. Preplanned materials and learning exercises designed to develop the practical, sensory, and formal skills of children were designed by
3. For John Dewey, education’s sole purpose is to contribute to
4. Pestalozzi believed that teachers needed to develop
5. The Greek approach of having the student immersed and participating in society can be described as
6. Antonia’s dream is to establish her own primary school—one that educates the “whole child” and that has teachers who help children feel safe, secure, and cared for. Which of the following educational theorists should she study for ideas that may help her plan her school?
7. You just took a job teaching in a primary school. The principal has told you that the school’s mission envisions each classroom becoming a “prepared environment” for encouraging self-development and socialization. These ideas are based on
8. Herbart was noted for incorporating history and literature into the curriculum. He did this to
9. The methodological approach that involved theological and philosophical scholarship and teaching is called
10. Children learn the group’s language and skills and assimilate moral and religious values through ________.
11. The process by which competition would bring about gradual but inevitable progress is
12. An important Greek and Roman contribution to Western education was
13. According to the class presentation, which of the following learning theories are theories of transformation?
14. The following are a list of learning theories and teaching methods. If you believe a particular learning theory, you will likely practice a particular teaching method. Which theory-practice pair is least compatible?
15. The following techniques are used by those following Behaviorism as a learning theory. Which one is NOT a technique of Behaviorism?
16. The following techniques are used by those following Behaviorism as a learning theory. Which one is NOT a technique of Behaviorism?
17. To the Behaviorist, free will is the internal power to change your behavior.
18. According to the class presentation, which of the following learning theories are theories of transmission?
19. Behaviorism believes the nature of the learner is
20. To the Behaviorist, free will is the internal power to change your behavior.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
EDUC 305 Quiz 1
EDUC 305 Quiz 2
EDUC 305 Quiz 3
EDUC 305 Quiz 4
EDUC 305 Quiz 5
EDUC 305 Quiz 6
EDUC 305 Quiz 7
EDUC 305 Quiz 8
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.