1. Question : TCO 1: John comes into the school’s office and sees Betty at the front desk. She’s the receptionist, but John doesn’t know what her job is. John asks Betty if she can register him for classes and provide some financial aid information. Betty says, “sure,” though Betty is not authorized to do these things. Betty registers John for the classes he requests & hands him a financial aid package. What type of authority does Betty display?
2. Question : TCO 1: In determining whether a worker is an employee or an independent contractor, which of the following factors would a court consider?
b)Control over the time and the manner of doing the work.
c)Payment of business expenses and providing of tools.
d)All of the above.
3. Question : TCO 1: The number of states that have adopted the Model Employment Termination Act is:
4. Question : TCO 1: An agreement not to go to work for your employer’s competitor is called a:
c)Collective Bargaining Agreement.
5. Question : TCO 9: John’s employer has a reasonable suspicion that John has been involved in a theft of several thousand dollars worth of tools. As part of the investigation, John undergoes a polygraph test and is asked a series of questions. Which of the following questions would be prohibited by the EPPA?
a)Questions about John’s use of prescription drugs.
b)Questions about John’s performance of his job duties.
c)Questions about inaccuracies on John’s employment application.
d)Questions about John’s whereabouts at the time the tools went missing.
6. Question : TCO 9: The Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988 applies to:
a)Student Answer: all private employers.
b)all state government employers.
c)certain federal government contractors.
d)all public school systems.
7. Question : TCO 4: Employees of the federal government have their privacy rights protected by the:
a)Privacy Act of 1974.
d)Federal Employees Act.
8. Question : TCO 4: When an employee’s work environment becomes so intolerable that the employee has no choice but to resign, the employee’s job loss is referred to as:
9. Question : TCO 1: What is apparent authority? Give an example?
10. Question : TCO 1: What are the duties of the employee and/or the independent contractor?
11. Question : TCO 2: Explain the three criteria for reverse discrimination under Affirmative Action plans
12. Question : TCO 2: Barbara Ann Smith, from London, Connecticut, is white and applied for the leading role as a slave in a documentary on slaves and their escape from the South prior to the Civil War. She was not selected for the position because she is white, and therefore doesn’t look like the character she is wanting to protray. Is this a case of discrimination? Support your position.
13. Question : TCO 9: ACME Co. believes that its employee, Teddy Thief, has knowledge of the theft of company property. Under what circumstances can ACME Co. require Teddy to submit to a polygraph test?
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.