IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. He believed in an all-encompassing Absolute, a world Spirit that expressed itself in the historical process. Basing his logic on the “triadic dialectic,” He stated that for every concept or force (thesis) there was its opposite idea (antithesis). He has a strong influence on Karl Marx. Lived from 1770-1831.
2. From the Essay, “The Future of Western Culture.” Which letters below signify-we are Roman and all of this is ours?
3. Which group concludes that truth is off the table, so relax?
4. The Vietnam Memorial is located in which town?
5. For him, the way people made a living, their “means of production,” determined their beliefs and institutions. He based his worldview on the class struggle between the bourgeois vs the proletariat.
6. Our distance from past ages enables us to perceive the periods when a culture was balanced, when the balance tipped into chaos, when the adjustment began that leads to a new period of balance and so on.
7. Who wrote these words from his famous work Don Juan? He was the epitome of the Romantic Hero.
“I want a hero: an uncommon want, . . .
But can’t find any in the present age
Fit for my poem (that is, for my new one):
So, as I said, I’ll take my friend Don Juan.”
8. Who said these famous words? With malice toward none; with charity for all; with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in; to bind up the nation’s wounds; to care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan—to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves, and with all nations.
9. In Chapter 22 who said “No man can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
10. Who helped set the initial stages of the Romanticism with his inspirational Social Contract. With the ringing proclamation: “Man is born free and everywhere he is in chains”.
11. The English philosopher who argued that evolution occurred not only in nature, but in human institutions as well.
12. What event in the early 1900’s was such a cataclysmic event that it ended a era of idealism and set the stage for the search for new values: chaos followed by a period of adjustment.
13. A belief system in contemporary culture characterized by the rejection of objective truth and global cultural narrative. Has influenced many cultural fields, including literary criticism, sociology, linguistics, architecture, visual arts, and music.
14. What event destroyed the early 1900’s optimism and progress?
15. From the Essay, “The Future of Western Culture.” Massive intellectual changes have shaped and reshaped our culture since the dawn of the Enlightenment. At the heart of this great intellectual shift is _______________.
16. The early 20th century could be described by which representative phrase?
17. Published years after their death. These 1,775 poems were written as if they were entries in a diary, the private thoughts of a solitary person who took just a little from society and shut out all the rest. Lived from 1830-1886–
18. The Middle Modern World would be considered which dates?
19. Whose sonnet, “The World Is Too Much with Us,” which mourns a world so overwhelmed with materialism that it may lose its spiritual qualities.
20. Between 1750 and 1850 England’s economic structure changed drastically as the nation shifted from an agrarian society to modern _________________.
21. Impressionists saw themselves as the ultimate realists whose main concern was the perception of optical sensations of light and color.
22. Existentialism owes its popularity in no small part to repeated failures in politics, economics, and social organizations that have scarred our century.
23. Matthew Arnold’s poem “Dover Beach” illustrates his love of puritanism during the late 19th century.
24. Paris hosted the Great Exhibition of 1851.
25. In many ways, the modern environmental movement could be traced back to the romantic veneration of nature.
26. From the Essay, “The Future of Western Culture.” Radical individualism is demanded when there is no danger that achievement will produce inequality and people wish to be unhindered in the pursuit of pleasure.
27. People’s religious views will determine the direction of their individual lives and of their society.
28. Whitman’s epic novel Moby Dick is still read by many.
29. The Vietnam Memorial is a prime example of Neo-Classical architecture.
30. There was a general calm over Europe with no revolutions from 1830-1848.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
CSTU 101 Quiz 1
CSTU 101 Quiz 2
CSTU 101 Quiz 3
CSTU 101 Quiz 4
CSTU 101 Quiz 5
CSTU 101 Quiz 6
CSTU 101 Quiz 7
CSTU 101 Quiz 8
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.