Cause and effect formal academic essay
cite in text
750 word min
As you are revising and preparing for your Unit 8 Assignment submission, please remember the following:
1. Your paper should focus on a relevant change in your field that HAS ALREADY OCCURRED. Describing an event or a job task is not an acceptable topic. Discussing the issue in general is not acceptable Arguing that a change MUST/SHOULD happen is also not the assignment.
2. Your paper should address one research question, focusing on cause or effect of this change and must not take a position or be persuasive
3. Your paper should have a clear thesis that answers your research question. “This paper will discuss” or “In this paper, I will.. ” or any other general, vague statement will not work and will instead lead to an unfocused paper.
4. The paper must be organized into clear paragraphs (use topic sentences to help you with this), including an introduction, around 4-5 body paragraphs, and a concluding paragraph. Your introduction should in some way HOOK the audience and you should have a clear organization plan and use transitions to connect the various paragraphs.
5. The paper must integrate 2-3 SECONDARY sources IN ADDITION to the original article you somehow responded to. Your sources should be relevant, reliable and strong. Aim to use KU Library sources. You may not use sources like wikipedia or ask.com and a dictionary is not considered a source for this paper and you should reconsider relying on blogs and newspaper articles. Please note that these must be SECONDARY sources. A dictionary entry or a court case or an interview will not count as secondary sources. Secondary sources analyze information.
6. Sources should not be over relied on and you should avoid a reliance on quotations. Paraphrase instead of quoting. DO NOT JUST DROP QUOTES OR PARAPHRASED information into a paragraph. This information must be INTRODUCED, ANALYZED, and CONNECTED to the point you are making. Source information should support your ideas, not become the paper itself.
7. All source material, quotes or paraphrases or facts or ideas, must be cited where you use them, in the paragraphs. This includes quotes, paraphrases, or factual information not considered common knowledge.
8. Do not just put a citation at the end of each paragraph. The reader should not have to guess WHERE in the paragraph the source has been used.
9. All sources used should be included in the alphabetically listed References page citations
10. Be sure to revise your paper to be format and appropriate to an academic audience. Avoid first person (I, me, my, we, us, our) and second person (you and your) and write instead in 3rd person.
11. Balance your sources with your own ideas; use sources to support, clarify, develop, and validate your ideas and make sure they do not take over or become the focus of the paper.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.