2000 word report and follow the format I requested
accounting intern at Ey
position assurance intern
in saudi arabia
The purpose of the Internship Report is offer students to describe their accomplishments and demonstrate what they learned through participation at Al Yamamah University. The report should be submitted within two weeks after you finish your Co-op training Program. And the report should be approximately 2000 words, single –spaced and consider taking the following format:
1. First Page
First page should display student’s full name, internship start and finish dates, working
hours per week, company/institution name.
This page should be signed by the work and university supervisor off the intern student.
2. A Brief Executive Summary of the Internship
A one-page summary of the company/institution and a short account of the major activities carried out during the internship period.
3. Table of Contents
Contents of the report with page numbers, list of tables, and list of figures. 4. Description of the company
This section should answer the following questions:
What is the full title of the company/institution? Give a brief history of the company, full mailing address and relevant web links
What is the type of ownership of the company/institution? State the main shareholders and their shares.
What is the sector that the company/institution operates in? Specify the products and services produced and offered to its customers/clients.
Who are regarded as the customers/clients of your internship company (consider the end users, retailers, other manufacturers, employees, etc.)?
Provide an organization chart of the company, along with information on the number of employees.
Provide a list of functions performed by different departments/divisions in the internship organization.
5. Internship activities
This is the main body of your report. During the internship period, an intern may focus on the following types of analysis and questions. You do not have to answer all the questions in the list:
• Describe your working conditions and functions, such as: Who is your supervisor (include his/her name and his/her position); other team members or co-workers and what their functions are to complement yours.
• Provide an organization chart of the internship organization.
• Provide the department or division layout of the internship organization.
• Provide an overview off the production system or service procedure (what are the resources, inputs, outcomes, and constraints?)
• Provide a process chart of a major product and/or service.
• What kind of accounting/finance/IT//quality/marketing standards and principles are
used in the organization?
• Discuss telecommunication technologies (Database, Instant Messenger,
Networking, Ecommerce tools) used in the company.
• Describe the quality planning and control activities in the internship organization.
• Describe the quality control activities throughout the life cycle of the product/service groups.
• What kind of financial analysis and decision making methods are used by corporate treasurers and financial managers in the internship organization?
• What kinds of incentives are used in order to create more effective and efficient organization?
• What types of marketing, selling, and human resources analysis are performed (cost system, evaluation of consumers, needs, product strategy, distribution strategy, promotional strategy)?
• Describe what kind of working documents and analysis you did there and what experiences you have gained throughout your training.
•A comparison between theory (things you have learned in the classroom) and practice (things you did or observed at the company) must be made.
• Show some work samples that you have encountered/conducted at the company through graphs, pictures, data, drawings, or design calculations and include them in your report.
6. How Al Yamamah University prepared you for the internship. 7. An assessment of the internship
In this section, you should answer the following questions:
What skills and qualifications you think that you have gained from the internship?
What kind of responsibilities you have undertaken during the internship period?
How do you think the internship will influence your future career plans?
How do you think the internship activities that you carried out are correlated with your Classroom knowledge?
8. Conclusions of the report
This section should include:
• A summary of key conclusions derived from the internship experience.
• General observations about the sector in which your internship company/institution operates
9. Appendices and supplementary material (charts, graphs, pictures, etc.)
Rules for writing the internship report:
• You do not have to provide a day-to-day diary of the internship activities.
• Do not write theoretical excerpts from textbooks! Describe what you exactly did there and what experiences you have gained throughout your training.
• The internship report should be between 1700 to 2500 words.
• The internship report should be original. Plagiarism will result in failure in the
course and disciplinary action.
• You can include graphs, pictures, data, drawings, or design calculations in your report; however, they should not cover more than 1/3 of the page. Larger graphs, pictures, data, drawings, or design calculations should be given as an Appendix.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.