Please find the attached Nike recent 10K and answer the attached questions(MBA-606-case Study File).(Please only use the attached 10k_nike for analysis).
Financial Accounting for MBAs, 8th Edition, Easton, Wild, Halsey, McAnally, Cambridge Business Publishers, 2021.
Notes From professor:(Please follow the same steps)
Below is some helpful tips:
1) The calculations for this assignment needs to be submitted in Excel as stated in the instructions. I recommend creating a separate tab within Excel to write your memo regarding the performance of your company in terms of liquidity solvency, and profitability. You can just highlight three separate sections – one for liquidity, solvency and profitability. If you created your memo in Word, you should copy and paste it to Excel after performing a spelling and grammar check in Word.
2) You can use a cover page in Excel just like you did for the Problem Set.
3) I shared with you a Horizontal Analysis of the Digital Turbine Income Statement which you can use for a sample.(please find attached example-1 document for reference)
4) I shared with you the solution for E2-33 which included a common-size Income Statement. ( .(please find attached example-2 document for reference)
5) For both the horizontal and common-size Income Statement, you must calculate the percentages for each number listed on your company’s Income Statement down to Net Income. Significant points are lost for creating an abbreviated horizontal and common-size Income statement.
6) You MUST use the ratio formulas provided in Exhibit 4.4 on pages 4-13 and 4-14 of our textbook so we have a common frame of reference. Some textbooks and websites will utilize different variations of the ratios.(Please find attached Text Book)
7) You MUST show your work for each of the ratios meaning the numerator and denominator you used for each of the ratios. This is a HUGE advantage for you as I can then provide partial credit.
8) You should display the ratios to two significant decimal places. For ratios that are displayed as a percentage, this means you should display two decimal places after the percentage. For example, if the Return on Equity is .2567, you should display the ratio as 25.67%.
9) You need to use the formulas provided in our textbook but a website like Investopedia may be helpful for the memo portion of this assignment.
10) You need a separately-titled References page including the link to the most recent 10K in APA format.
11) I asked you to attempt P4-53 which is a ratio problem. I will share the solution on Sunday evening.(Please find attached example-3 document)
12) Next week, I will ask you to attempt M5-21 to help with the Accounts Receivable turnover ratio & Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and M6-15 to help with the inventory turnover ratio.
Note :I am really in a tough situation I really got low marks in previous assignment. Please analyse and give correct answers only. If don’t know please don’t answer and let me know
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay USA, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay USA has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay USA, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.